Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shopping Trip 3/4


It's been awhile since I've posted anything about my shopping trips because I was busy planning our son's birthday and trying to study for some exams. Anyway, today I went to Hilander and got a few things at Walgreens because they're both on my way home from school. Here's a list of what I got that is pictured.
Hilander:
(2) 24 packs Mountain Dew
(2) Nature Valley Granolas boxes
(2) Pringles
(2) Betty Crocker Cake Mixes
Old Spice Deodorant
(2) Green Giant Steamers
Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes (Twin Pack)
(4) Progresso Soups
(2) 6oz French's Fried Onions
Walgreens:
Milk
(2) 12 dozen eggs
(2) 2.5 Aveeno Moisture Lotion
(2) 5.5 Oreo boxes
OOP I ended up spending a total of $33.45 including tax. I saved a total of $45.61! In addition I received a $1 off coupon next time I visit Hilander!

No comments:

Post a Comment