Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Shopping Trip 3/4

Went shopping again this afternoon to Loglis and a different Walgreens. Here's what was purchased:

(2) boxes of Honey Nut Cherrios

(6) boxes of various Green Giant Veggies

Banquet Lasagna

Old Orchard Juice 36oz

(2) Birdseye Veggies

3 lbs ground beef

(2) Betty Crocker brownie mix

Holland House Cherry

(3) boxes of Puffs

(6) small boxes of Vicks cough drops

(3) 36 ct Kotex Tampons

(2) Aveeno Baby Moisture Shampoo

The total for everything came to $25.67. I used my $10 prepaid Visa card that I won from the Huggies So You Think You Can Dance? site. So, OOP was only $15.67! I saved $40.21 and have also a 3 RR for the next time I decide to go back to Walgreens. I am thinking it will be soon because we are starting to get low on some Pull Ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment