Monday, May 3, 2010

Fried Ravioli

My son is really starting to become a picky eater. A year ago for Christmas I purchased the book Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. So far my son has liked almost everything I've made out of the cookbook. One in particular is the Fried Ravioli. Today for his lunch I made him something similar but I didn't add all the ingredients that are required for her recipe because I loaned out the cookbook.

Here's what I had for ingredients:
Wonton Wrappers ($0.99 at Woodmans)
Leftover Hamberger from last night
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
 
Directions:
  • Heat about 2T of Olive Oil in a small saute pan.
  • Place a small spoon full of beef into the wonton.
  • Wet your finger tips and place on the edges of the wontons. This creates a glue for the wonton to stick to itself.
  • Fold the wonton shut.
  • Place the filled wontons in the oil. Around 1 minute per side until they're a little brown in color.
  • Then Eat & Enjoy!

You could also make crab ragoon this way too. Just replace the beef with cream cheese, onion powder/shallots, and a can of crab meat/imitation crab meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment