Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Toys R Us Deals Today Only


Today only Toys R Us is having a BOGO FREE for the My Little Pony products. Here are 2 scenarios you can use:

Scenario 1:
Buy 2 My Little Pony and Friends Single Assortments $5.99 each
Total = $11.98
Minus bogo sale (will deduct $5.99)
Plus, use the buy one get one FREE coupon from here or from the 3/21 SS (will deduct another $5.99)
Final cost both toys FREE!
**If you have any issues, explain to the cashier that you are getting one item free from the stores sale and one item free from the manufacturer! The store is NOT losing out because a coupon should be treated the same way as cash! (I even called corp. and they said I would be able to use the coupon.)

Scnenario 2:
Buy My Little Pony Ponyville Ferris Wheel Playset Assortment priced around $19.99
Buy My Little Pony Newborn Cuties Family Convertible $19.99
Total = $39.98
Minus bogo sale = $19.99
Use 2 $5/1 coupons from here or from the 3/21SS
Final cost ONLY $9.99 for both– just $5 per toy
Thanks, Hip2Save!
Also they have on sale the Tonka Chuck the Talking Truck for only $24.74. When you use the $10 off coupon in the 3/21 SS insert or here. You can get it for only $14.74! I was excited about this because I wanted to get this for my son around Christmas time and I didn't want to spend that much on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment