Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shopping Trips 3/9

Today I went shopping at Logli, Target, and Walgreens. It may seem like I just drive around all day long but I'm lucky enough to have all these stores near each other.
Here's what I purchased at Loglis:
(3) Dial liquid hand soap $1 each
Used (3) .35c coupons from 3/7RP (Doubled)
Bumble Bee Tuna $1
Used .55c coupon I found (Doubled)
(3) Franks Red Hot Sauce .79c each
Used (3) Get One Free Franks Red Hot Sauce coupon from 3/7SS
My total including tax came to $1.07
At Target Here's what I purchased:
(6) Soap Buddies .97c each
Used (6) $1 off 1 Johnson & Johnson Baby Item found in 3/7RP
Crayola Beginings Tub Crayons $5.99
Used $2 off coupon I received with the Huggies potty training video
Munchkin Snack Catch $4.99
Total for everything, including tax, came to $10.13
Here's what was purchased at Walgreens:
(8) Crunch Bars .80c each
Used (4) BOGO Free 3/7SS
then used the In store ad coupon to get them for .49c each
(2) Vicks Cough Drops 2/$1.79
 Used $1.50/1 Vicks coupon from the 2/21 PG
Puffs Kleenex .99c
Used the buy 2 Vicks products get FREE Puffs coupons from the 2/7 PG
(3) John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner $5.99 each
Used $2 off John Frieda Hair Care Products in the Walgreens March booklet (automatically deducted $6 for 3 products)
and used (3) $3 off 1 John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner
Everything, including tax, was $2.32

So, a total of what I spent today was $13.52 and I saved $42.64! I think at the moment I have the biggest stock pile I've ever had! So go out there and start clipping & saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment