Monday, February 22, 2010

CVS: $2.50 Huggies Mega Wipes!

Update: I just came back from our local 24 hr. CVS and these are on sale 2/$5!! Here's the scenario I used:
I scanned my CVS card at the coupon kiosk and received $5 off $15 purchase coupon
Bought 6 Huggies Wipes Mega packs
= $15.00
Used the $5 off $15 purchase
Final total came to $10.83 with tax!! (There was a ton left too!)

From what Hip2Save and her other readers are saying, right now at CVS when you buy the Mega pack of Huggies wipes they will ring up $2.50! This is an awesome deal because these are normally priced at $7.99 at CVS and around $6 elsewhere. So, if you're going shopping and need some wipes I recomend stocking up a bit because this is far and few that I've ever seen.


Thanks, Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment